Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh no!

Well, sadly, I'm going to be gone for a whole entire week. I'm off to Y camp (did i tell you that already?) but then I'll be back in August. Did I also tell you about the party thing? I think I did. If I didn't, then feel free to complain. But now I'm scrambling around trying to get in touch with everyone. The dates are down to either the 8th or the 22nd. It seems so far like the 22nd would be better (a.k.a. , in my mind, the 22nd is better, since I still haven't really talked to people.) So as I sit here listening to my All Time Low CD, I'm thinking about all the stuff I need to pack tomorrow. Or tonight.

Oh. Yes, and I'm naming the fish Rouge. It's red in French. Thanks for the suggestion Alley. I still am unsure on the pronunciation though. Is it like pronounced like Scrooge without the 'Sc'?

This party is quite welcome, because I miss my friends...
-Helcar -.- (right now, that's a bored face.)

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at Y camp! Hopefully it won't be too bad. :) Thanks for the award, I'll get it up later today (and link back to you!). :)

    ReplyDelete