Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just Real Quick

Ok. I've been gone for a while, but I can't talk for long because its late and I'm at a hotel and I have to get up tomorrow. So here's the deal.

I'm at Sonshine with my sisters and dad, and the free concert was Switchfoot. I managed to get a couple rows from the front, but everyone was SUPER packed, and I was being stupid and weariong flip flops so my feet are destroyed and I'm really sore. It was fun though.

I probably won't blog for a while so bye!

I'm tired...
-helcar z.z

3 comments:

  1. i'd love to be in a hotel rigt about now...

    hey, i just tagged you with a blog award. check out my post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz I've been sitting at home like a goober forEVER!! Ugh, I've been so bored...
    So yeppers, I hope you have an awesome time at the hotel! One time when I stayed at a hotel I totally got into a whole bunch of trouble with my friend that was staying with me there. You know, we did the going into the kitchen, interrogating random people, meeting really mean people that are staying there then bugging the hell out of them...the usual. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course i'm passing the award on to you...Visit my blog to get the 411...Hope you're having fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete