Friday, July 24, 2009

I would like to thank the acadamy...



I have been nominated for an award!!! :D Apparently I'm an Honest Scrap. I never thought my blog would live to see the day that it would be honored with an award! So thank you Alley and Ebony! So here are the rules



  1. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

  2. The recipient has to pass along this award to 10 more bloggers

  3. This 10 bloggers all have to be notified that they have been given this award.

  4. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them "The Honest Scrap" award.


So here goes nothing!




  1. I have practically NO patience at all.

  2. When I'm on the internet I tend to either be playing games or looking at guitars here

  3. I used to play football (I still wish I did because I really like it)

  4. I'm ALWAYS hungry. I eat all the time and yet I still only weigh like 137 (I'm tall.).

  5. I have a mark on the side of my nose but even though it looks like it is, it's NOT a birthmark. I scratched myself when I was really little and for some reason it made a mark like it is now.

  6. I'm super indecisive. If you ask me what my favorite food or band is, I wouldn't be able to tell you. Plus, while I was typing this post, I changed random facts like 8 times.

  7. I've gotten a 25 and a 27 for an ACT composite score.

  8. I make a sad attempt at collecting drum sticks (Like the ones you rockstars use. Hopefully you don't think I'm collecting chicken legs, because you probably already think I'm crazy.)

  9. I love hugs.Ok, so I already told that to the blogging world, but most people don't know it.

  10. If you bug me enough to do something, the chances are that I most likely will.

And now for the fabulous bloggers!


Alley- Zoinkers!


Sara-Waking Up In a Sleepy Town


Meandering Mel- Meandering Mel


Tabatha- Tabulous


James ~n~ Amber- Asbill Soup


Rachel- And if it's a hero that you want, I can save you


Vodka Mom- Vodkamom


Phoebe Jadeite - My Pink 'n' Black Montage


nINCENTvGUYEN- Retrospective of a Random Guy


Winna- Winna Life


So there we go! Just as a reminder, Please don't forget about the post below this if you haven't read it yet, because I wanted to put my award on it's own post.



w00t!

-Helcar :D

2 comments:

  1. yay! congrats! and ur welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! :) And thanks for visiting my blog! :) Your blog is cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete