Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yo dawg!

What's up people?!

So I'm pretty bored right now, and I'm trying to learn hula hoop tricks. Yes. I know. I'm weird. Whatever though. So anyways, I have some very important news!!! The official party date is the 22nd, and I'm currently trying to recruit people for the date. So Alley, does that date work for you? I'm not sure of the times yet, but its probably from like 2pm-10pm (that's the generic time frame since we don't have an official one yet)
It should be pretty fun. We'll have music and slip n slides and maybe a movie! Oh. and lotsa people. Hehe...Hopefully my friends can behave. Yes that means you know who (what is this?! Harry Potter?!) is probably gonna be there. I'm not gonna tell anyone (well, except for the blogiverse, and Victoria ruined the suprise when I was talking to Clara, so she knows too...)

So camp was pretty fun, I did sailing, and we sailed keelboats (big ones) and sunfish (little ones).

I don't really know what else to say right nows though, so lets leave it at that.

Maybe I'll think of more stuff soon...
-Helcar -.- (still bored)

No comments:

Post a Comment