Monday, April 13, 2009

wazzapppp??

Hm...i haven't posted in a few days and i still have no clue what to write. grr. so lets give an update...

-anna got glasses (welcome to the club. lol)
-i miss walking to the bus with my friends.
-i want to knock my sisters heads off with a metal baseball bat.
-we have major testing tomorrow and the day after that and some other time
-i nearly got shot on easter.
-i destroyed my legs while i was avioding getting shot on easter.
-my sisters are super annoying lately
- i enjoy candy.
-if my strangly calm brain has anything to say about it, i will win the war.
-i wish more of my friends that didn't go to my school had a facebook so i could talk to them.
-i no longer have to drag myself to the car after track
-i have been stuck learning the same song in guitar for like three weeks now. UGH.
-my insane procrastination skills are conflicting with the part of me that knows that i have a million projects and only a hundred days.
-8th grade graduation is coming up and bethany wants to help me pick out a dress. ew.
-my brain is constantly conflicting itself lately...you could say that its fighting over territory.
-the dude that has guitar lessons after me is cute :P


hmm. well, i dont really want to go into detail on any of those. maybe later. lol so for now, ttyl.

so much newness among the old...
~helcar :D

2 comments:

  1. how do you now know what to write about and yet have this long list of things you can write about....lol, going into detail on one of them would be about as long as listing all of them anyways...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol idk. i guess what i mean by i dont know is that i dont know how to go into detail on them? lol thats a godd point though. i think i was trying to think of something good to write about, and nothing really came to mind.

    ReplyDelete