Friday, April 3, 2009

random brain stuff.

hmmm. is it even possible to have so many thoughts going through your head at once? and the thoughts are literally RUNNING through my head. Picture letters with arms and legs running through a an empty field and- wait....why am i explaining this? i'm not THAT crazy....most of the time....hehe. But here's an idea of what is going through my head right now.....
WARNING: MAY CHANGE TOPIC MID THOUGHT.....

Hmm i'm glad its the weekend-i wish i could go to the movies right now-i'm so bored-why won't anna stop calling me mrs latterell?-why can't mr latterell just leave me alone!?!?-hm what can i eat?-i'm starving!-what's for dinner?-i wonder what my friends (specifically alley) were thinking during some parts of the talent show?-wow i can be really hard to understand sometimes-why is fr-i should text sunshine and see what he's up to...-oh no! the goose is going to die!

I'll stop there so your heads don't explode from my insanity.....let me tell you about the people i hang out with. they're interesting people :)

Alley-Super cool horror movie fan, manners police and a better version of me! hmmm....kinda like rachel 2.0 except nicer. lol.

Melissa-Really nice and eviler (i might make up some words here and there) than she lets on >:P

Anna- Super short chick that sometimes makes me want to kill her because she bugs me a lot. She's cool too though.

BBethany- My insanely boy-crazy friend. As with my other friends though, i love her to death (not in a weird way...like sister way)

Clara- Skater, runner and future all olympic gold medal superstar but she's kinda a spaz sometimes (which one of us isn't really?).

Veronica-Dancer who thinks she's worse than she is. Unfortunatly its very easy to make her mad so i constantly have to fix things....

Rachael-My cousin, twin (not literally)and partner in crime.

Mark- The dude i like. i met him at a conference thingy. he's a tree-hugger, a vegitarian and in his words, a "hottie" lol.

So today i was eating lunch and i put an orange in my mouth (the whole thing because oranges make my hands all sticky so i'm not going to rip them in half with my hands while i'm sitting at the table) and the manner police freaked out at my manners issue like she does every day...oh well :P I think i'm going to stop there.

Later...
~helcar >:D

1 comment:

  1. wow....it's very hectic up there in rachel's head isn't it? i wonder how long this post would end up if you just put everything you were thinking for the day....wow, it would be like a 2 year marathon of typing...lol

    ReplyDelete