Sunday, April 26, 2009

an aha! moment

aha! i remembered some things from my brain when i was watching a movie today! the things i forgot to add to my brain jumble yesterday was...

anna is really annoying sometimes. she basically doesn't trust me at all i dont think, and whenever i wear something other than a t-shirt, i get a "wow! its just so..not you!" i continue to try and emphasize the fact to her that maybe she doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does! and who knows. maybe she does, and maybe its NOT me. but idk. i'm not sure i even know what ME is. which of course doesn't help because i generally make it hard to know me as it it...so maybe its not me. or maybe it seems like its not me but it really is...or maybe its the little flashes of me that i've been locking away and all the sudden thanks to my pushy friends they're pushing through more and more all the time! am i confusing you yet? because i think i confused myself on that little rant.... oh well. just because i wear something that is a different style or cut does it make it "not me"? its the same type of print and humor, just a different type of sleeve! again, oh well....whatever.

and ALSO....
wow. i realized that almost all of my main guy friends are older than me. thats kinda sad i think. my main guy friends (or guys friends that i was friends with at some point) are

A. Mark (9th grader)
B. Willlie (9th grader)
C. Matt (Should be a 9th grader, but he's not the brightest bulb on the tree...)
D. Kyle (8th grader)

so i guess thats not TOO bad. they're only like a year older than me, but still...

i wonder how many people ACTUALLY know me...
~helcar >.<

2 comments:

  1. do i actually know you? because, no offense, i know for a fact that NO ONE actually knows me (including you and me), but i don't think i'm so unsure about myself as you....just a little to hard on myself sometimes...and it really annoys me to how people think they know me and crap when the DON'T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i dont even know myself, so you're pretty close. that bugs me too though!!!

    ReplyDelete