Sunday, April 5, 2009

*rippy rip stab stab*

I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!!!!!! apparantly i'm "too young to post that i'm single" or whatever so my mom made me change my status on facebook. of course my friends noticed, so i got a "your status just changed. is there somthing you want to tell me ?" from alley, and a "OMG! MARK POPPED THE QUESTION DIDN'T HE!?!?!" from anna. GRRR. the thing is, alley knows that i like mark, but anna doesn't. actually, alley and rachael are the only ones that know besides me. so why is anna asking this question? because she is a butt. not only does she bug me 24/7 about mark, assume that we are going out, we're getting married and we already have children, she also thinks that i like every guy i talk about (even if he's way older than me) and calls me mrs. latterell. i am going to kill her. i was going to kill my mom too, but i was reminded that killing my mom would be a bad idea. and so this brings me to another segment of.........MENTAL everyone's favorite segment where you get to go inside my head! and see what's going on!

WARNING: MAY CHANGE TOPIC MID-THOUGHT....

Anna:OMG! MARK POPPED THE QUESTION DIDN'T HE!?!?!
oh great. i forgot that everyone could see when status changed....*growl*
*anna appears in my head* "hey! it's helcar! how's it goin! you and mark make such a cute couple!
ugh. she just doesn't know when to stop..... *duke of the dark side shows up behind anna in awesome smoking black armor* >:D yesssss.
*lady of light shows up on the other side of the border shining with light armour*
ugh. of course. can't you just go away for like 5 min!?
"what do you think you're doing azrael!? you can't just kill that kid!" says the lady in a perfect, angelic voice.
"sure i can. shes annoying the creator. besides. she's on my side of the border and i can do whatever i want!" says the duke with his gravelly, death like voice.
WILL YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING!?
(all the while anna continues harassing me) then *CHOMP* out from the ground comes The Trap (The Trap is a gigantic venus flytrap type thing thats black with orange and blood-red spots on it) and it bites queenie in half, in the process making her gush blood all over the black sand the coats the dark side's earth.
"UGH! i really wanted to get rid of that one! " (duke)
"I TOLD YOU not to just kill things!" (lady)
"Fun-ruiner!" (duke)
"Barbarian!" (lady)
*both leave*
and that concludes this segment of MENTAL.

but then alley said that she would help kill anna, so this started another segment of MENTAL. (i'm sorry, but thats what happens when i say what i' m thinking)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOW QUEENIE IS REALLY GOING TO DIE! *i bike to alley house under cover of darkness with backpack (you'll see what's in it in a minute)*
*alley sneaks out her bedroom window while i stash my bike*
*insane handsignals since we already had this planned out* (we're wearing black hats, black sweatpants and black sweatshirts, as well as black streaks under our eyes [football style!])
*we run to anna's house*
heehee!
"helcar shut up!"
sorry...
>:P
*we get to anna's house and sneak in her window*
*she wakes up just as we're about to kill her*
"hey! what are you guys doi-arggghhh!"
*we kill her before she finishes talking then run out the window and make a dash for the woods as helicopters with search lights fly above*

and that concludes this segment of MENTAL. lol.

IN OTHER NEWS:
i realized today just how much alley LOVES sattelite (that name is an inside joke that i sorta have only with myslef,). i think her heart pretty much explodes every time she sees him. i am trying to convince her to ask him out. its not working. she wants me to ask melissa to tell this other chick to tell a dude to ask sattelite if he likes her. or if he would go out with her (and other people in an attempt to cover tracks) i want to just ask him in person. she says no. lol so i will think of a plan. hopefully a plan that works. it would be good for her. the only thing is though, sincei'm messed up in the head, part of me wants to barf because of how much she loves him, and part of me is like, AWWW. ugh.

most people are alive because it is illegal to kill them....
~helcar >:x

5 comments:

  1. LOL
    I SOOO know what you mean about only being alive cuz it's legal...and don't get any crazy ideas about justin!
    Do you know how crazed you must sound if some random person read this...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i know. sadly for you alley, its too late. i have it all planned out. you guys will go out and then you will get married and have four children...one two three and four....jk. but i know how crazy i sound. thats just how i am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've decided that 1. i like both of my crushes at the moment as if they were gods again...and 2. you have to get a better game plan then me sneaking out my window...since that would be basically a suicidal jump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol nice. you wouldn't just LEAP out of your window alley!!! you'd repel down the side of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh...see that is a very important detail!

    ReplyDelete