Saturday, April 4, 2009

*blink*

I think it would be a lot easier to blog about something if i could direct my thoughts better. there are just too many i'm beginning to realize so theres probably going to be a-well actually, there WILL be a few different topics. lets start off with the first thing...

topic numero uno.......i am SO tired. last night i stayed up again talking to alley. the convo started around six or eight or something like that and then ended somtime in the middle of the night. of course this isn't the first time i've done this, and it won't be the last i dont think. the only downfall to that is that i was also talking to her on thursday night. we stopped around eleven because of school. alley has quickly become what i consider one of my closest friends. she knows pretty much all of my secrets...the interesting thing is that it seems like we always start out talking about joking type stuff then we get onto serious topics as it gets later, so its not all shooting the breeze...so yeah. i think i pretty much got that covered. i'm not going into details because A.that would be rude B. even though i know this is probably going to be long, i'm trying to keep in on the lite diet :P C. again with my random problems....i figured there should be a c but....WAIT! I GOT ONE! you don't need to know everything.

topic numero two (i have no clue how to SPELL two in spanish)...........ew. ewewewewewewewewew. i found out today that one of my friends is going out with a dude who i really don't like (there's a quite a few that I don't like actually). he is annoying, weird looking, has the most annoying voice ever and thinks that he is the coolest and smartest person in the world. yuck. i'm not supposed to say anything (oh...right) because they are "seeing how long it takes for people to notice". oh, and i asked her if they were just going for a joke or if they were serious, and they are serious. ew. that makes me sad. some people have bad taste in guys in my opinion (-Bethany-), but whatever. its their choice, their life, their guy opinions. its still gross though.

topic numero three (again with the foreign language spelling problem)............ i hate seeing people hurt. i hate seeing my friends hurt, i hate seeing strangers hurt, i hate seeing myself hurt. it just sucks. especially when you can't do much. maybe thats one of the reasons why i hide in my head. hurting hurts. (hm. well, i sorta expected this one to be longer, but i have bloggers block...lol)

That is all. lol

So many thoughts, so little concentration....
~helcar :P

5 comments:

  1. LONG???!!!! that's tiny compared to mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i know. but if i actually went into details it would be long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, and that's where my blogs get their length.

    ReplyDelete
  4. exactly. thats why i'm doing my updates on the fly when i have my procrastination issures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol....i think my procrastination issues only come into use when i have to do something i don't like doing.....and i like blogging (most of the time) so i usually just do it spur of the moment!

    ReplyDelete