Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh what a relief it is!

After the nice men in the white coats told me to eat some ice cream and calm down before they gave me the straitjacket again, I felt much better! Especially with that shot they gave me? *twitch* Haha. Just kidding.

But not much is going on over here on the home front. Basketball started today, and with the awesome killer-happy man to deal with for four months, I continue on my path to having my brain turn to mush before my senior year! But then again, it might just be mush already.

I have been diagnosed with withdrawal and I believe that it might just be a correct diagnosis. "What? The crazy girl in withdrawal? Did you forget to take your meds?" No! I told you I throw them in the sink when they give them... I mean um, I may be in withdrawal from a certain thing that is designated the name "The M word" in the tags. For those of you who are too lazy to find the common denominator, that would be Mark. Lets just leave it at that. The romance monster has revolted and is waging all out war on my sensible side, and that's enough of a problem. I'm not going to help it by opening my mouth.

So anywho, I know I'm a regular chatzilla and all, but I have to do homework, so this is all you're getting right now!

Stay tuned for next post's episode...
-Helcar :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Much happier post, which is GOOD!!! The M word (makes me think of the show THE L WORD, not that i think your life relates to that movie, just that....and not like saying i'm close minded or anything i'm totally ok with being homosexual, not that I am....You know what, I should just shut my mouth before this whole gets so deep, i'll never get out) so anyways will i ever get to meet this M word?! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! And you still owe me a Story!!!!
    Wow, i think my comment might just be as long as your post! HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wow that was a long backtracking foot in mouth situation!ah well. we'll see. do i really have to WRITE you a story? dont be mean to my happy post :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have something at my blog

    ReplyDelete