Monday, November 30, 2009

Merry Thanksgivingmas!

*Bursts in wearing a Santa hat* HO HO HO! MEEEEEEEEEEEERRY CHRISTMAS! Whats that? Oh, too soon? Hehe, my bad. Ah well. How was y'all's Thanksgiving? I would like to make a formal apology to anyone who thinks that I was knocking Thanksgiving, because I personally LOVE it. I mean I love eating and that's what you do on that day! But my loving family still made fun of me for eating a lot even though you're supposed to on Thanksgiving :( .I would like to be thankful for (I'll do 7 things since that seems to be the blogging world's favorite number...)

1.My family-No matter HOW much I complain about them, I still love them. From my creeper Mom to my murderous little Alexandra.

2.My friends-They keep me sane.

3.My pets-They also play a part in keeping me sane-well, except for maybe Rouge...he's a little worthless.

4.TiVO-As much as I love my computer, I don't want to have to fish it out and search crazily through the interweb to find full, episodes of my shows WITHOUT issues.

5.Cellies and the Internet-How else would I drive my mom crazy by constantly talking to my friends everywhere I am?

6.Food-Maybe this should've been higher on the list, because I freakin love this stuff. Oh well.

7. My bloggy peeps-My blog is an vent, and other peoples blogs can do anything from make me burst out laughing in the middle of my family room floor (which drives Victoria crazy) to make me hungry (well, actually, that's a lie-I'm always hungry-it just makes me drool)

8. Scary movies and books (particularly Stephen King books!)-They're awesome even though they probably don't help my insanity.

Ok so I lied. I did eight things. There's probably more stuff that I can type up that I'm thankful for, but I'm going to stop there because there ARE other matters on our agenda tonight.

Next up, we have an award. In my head, the crowd is cheering on one side and groaning on the other. As much as I love awards, I HATE trying to come up with facts. I'm just not good at it.


1.Thank the award sharing fiend
2.Copy the award onto your blog
3.Give the usual amount of facts (it's seven btw)
3.Don't be greedy, pass it on to seven more bloggers
4.Let the bloggers know you gave it to them (aka post a comment on their blog)
I would just like to say now that I'm not going to post comments for this one because I am an extremely busy high schooler what with finals coming up the DAY AFTER TOMORROW O.O , so although this is probably bad etiquette, that's too bad. I'll do it next time if I'm not shunned.

1.The area between my first and second knuckle on my fingers is generally lighter than the rest of my hand.

2.Chocolate is amazing. Especially with caramel. Just sayin.

3.I have a love hate relationship with my laptop (for example, just before I typed this, my internet stopped working so I tiredly got off my bed, scrambled upstairs, back downstairs while holding up my laptop hoping for my internet to come back. Finally after I disconnected from the network then reconnected, it came back)

4.I do basketball, track, and cross country

5.I love being outside in the woods and stuff.

6.My favorite author is probably Stephen King.

7.I am a big fan of the Washington Redskins. Why you ask? Because I was raised that way.

Ok so that should about cover it. Lets go with what my friend over at Zoinkers! did (thank you for this award by the way) and say that if you are on my list of blogs and you want this beast, then you can have it!

OH MY FREAKIN GAWD. Finals are coming up and they will be my first ever finals and I kinda hope I don't fail them.

So basketball started, (which I'm pretty sure I told you) and we have our first official game tomorrow, and I GET TO START! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hopefully I don't totally screw things up. And the 9th grade team got spiffy new uniforms, so that makes it even better!

Finally, well I THINK it's finally, on Black Friday, I got to hang out with Mark and Lauren (sigh. just kidding...maybe) it was fun. We hung out at the monster mall (whose name is omitted for safety purposes) and we just kinda wandered, then we ate at a fancy italian place and Mark and I shared a pizza, and he gave me bread-hes so funny- and then we wandered some more and then we went bowling. It was amazingly fun. Here's some highlights.

-reading books out loud at Barnes and Nobles
-sharing pizza
-"having swagger" and walking into a store all funny just because of the cool beat that the music had...and then walking right back out.
-multiples times he said, "haha I love you R-er..um-Helcar" (not like <3-more like home dawg love. Its still cool)
And in the store that we walked into, (we went back in to look around with Laurens parents later) he picked up a mustache Christmas tree ornament and held it up and I have a picture of it that I was going to put on here until i remembered that its on my cell phone and this is sorta a anonymous-ish blog. I just don't want this to be read by some person that just happens to know him and then shows him the blog...that would be BAD. Seriously. I had a whole mental freak attack about all that could happen or has possibly already happened.


Finally, I got some music on my PSP! This is good because I've been meaning to do it, and also, I can't find my iPod. Unfortunately, it took like 2 hours to get 50 songs on there because my computer hates me, so I had to
a.reload the CD onto my computer that I wanted to put on the PSP
b.sync no more that TWO SONGS AT A TIME onto the thing
c.transfer the songs through 3 different folders so they would show up
d.disconnect my PSP about every four songs otherwise it wouldn't sync anymore songs.

and I managed to do this with about 4 CD's before I had to do homework and go grocery shopping with my mom. I'll continue to do this since I have a long weekend this week-although Friday is busy- I have some drill thing that I volunteered for in the morning, and then another basketball game.

I'm pretty sure that my tired brain has destroyed whatever I was going to talk about next, so lets stop here. The post is probably long enough anyways.

And a happy New Year...
-Helcar :D

4 comments:

  1. EEEE (clone squeal)!!!! How SWEET!!! You should TOTALLY invite me over AND Mark!!! I WANT TO MEET HIM!!! And i'm a fun shopper, I'd be fine with walking around the mall just following you guys, ya know, observing "The Mark Beast" in a natural habitat along with "The Giant (who eats little kids for breakfast!)"....And plus, you came over to my house the last time we hung out, so now it's your turn!!! (and brin Mark to!)...You know, if you don't let me meet mark...I WILL take matters into my own hands. And I have a feeling you won't like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Chocolate IS amazing (sorry, am I ruining some inside joke?)

    Helcar. Gave you ANOTHER award! But trust me, it's not that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no you are certainly NOT ruining some side joke. :) and DANG IT! ANOTHER ONE!?

    ReplyDelete