Thursday, May 21, 2009

wooow

RRGGGG! and AHHH! and WHAAT?! and hmmm and another hmm for a different reason and LOL and o.o (I'm not sure what word to put for that one). too bad i can't say all of that at the same time, because that's what I'm thinking. so here is the dealio.

RRGGGG!
Alley wont tell me who the new person she likes is!! of course its her business and shes not required to tell me, but I WANT TO KNOW! lol why? i don't know, i just like knowing my friends secrets! it helps me know them better! so I've guessed duke (not my name for him.), which she has denied, but here is the reasoning for such a guess
1. even if the valleyfair clues were fake, he fits those descriptions.
2. alley said that the persons shoes matched their shirt 2day (may 21st, 2009), which again, another fake clue maybe, but he fits the bill.
3. she says its embarrassing-duke is a possibility for someone that you would be embarrassed to tell others that you like.
4. she has been talking to him a lot more in music lately. it seems like before when the seats got switched, he was just there.
so idk. even though i would hate to, I'm tempted to give up until she tells me on her own because shes too hard to read and shes stubborn. lol

AHHH!
so today i found out who Anna currently likes. it turns out that it is the person that i was suspicious that it might be, but she says it wasn't at first.
i also accidentally found out who she liked before. which honestly, is kind of interesting, not necessarily surprising, and also not quite as big of a deal as she was making it. YES it kind of is a big deal, since it was the same person another person likes (i had already gotten that much out of her before, but i figured it was somebody else's <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_26">lol) but its not like if she told me i would criticize her for liking the same person as someone else, because it happens. and also, it wasn't like i would go tell the other person that liked the guy that Anna liked him too...whatever. and another reason for this AHHHHHH! is that Bethany was yelling at me in gym for not understanding why she likes Pinnochio and not really caring that Anna likes Cheshie.

WHAT?!
i was just talking to Anna and i told her what Bethany and i decided in gym (that it wouldn't be a bad idea to ask him out) and guess what.
Anna said that she told him.
as in that she likes him! and she said that he said that he liked her back!!!!!
and THEN i was like "well then ask him out!" and you know what she said?!
"no. girls don't ask guys out."
AHHHH!!!! which is more like an ARRRGGGHHHH! if the guy I liked (mark) said that he liked me, then maybe i would wait a little bit to see if he would ask me out, but then if he didn't, i would ask him out. DUH. well, whatever. maybe I'm the only person who would do this. lol

hmmmm.
i have had a lot of convos about who people like. and I'm not sure why people think that its a bad idea to tell me who they like. i asked Carly (Clara's sister), and she said that she didn't want to tell me because i would tell Clara and she would tease her. but i WOULDN'T! and i said that and shes like "well, you would ask Clara who he is, and then she would be like 'why? how do you know about him?' and i would be like "Carly likes him'" and then the stuff i just mentioned. bleh! and then she asked who i liked and i was like "who do you think i like?" and she was like "the person that Clara e-mailed" and she DIDN"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! and i was like "no comment" and she was like "haha mhmm" and i asked why and she said because i hang out with him and i get all defensive when people talk about him. and you know what?! she makes it seem like i go over to his house every day and see him! he lives in freaking savage and i can't drive!!!! plus, its only when they start the whole "you two are married" and the "Mark Jr." thing. why would i just sit here and let them be like that when its NOT TRUE! and then they basically tell people that he's my boyfriend WHEN HES NOT! they told Ms Everest AND Mrs Marget that! i ALMOST strangled them!
which brings me to another topic...why do people ALWAYS assume that he's my beau when they first hear about him?! Alley showed Tess a picture of him on the bus (with an intro of isn't he cute?) and she was like, "is that your boyfriend?" and i was like no and she was like "well he should be" and alley when i was at her house was like "you could invite mark to the pool party!" at dinner and her mom was like "is that your boyfriend?"
and this brings me to another topic...I'm not entirely sure Melissa and Clara are neutral. i mean, its not like they are REQUIRED to like someone, but it seems like they would. whatever.

LOL
today i wore a shirt with rainbow guitars on it and alley said imagining me wearing colors is kind of weird because i seem like a grizzly bear or a pit bull or something tough, and me randomly wearing colorful stuff is like randomly putting bunny ears or a pink jacket on that tough thing.
AND
alley was wondering what mark looked like without a shirt on and we had a convo about that and how it would be weird to randomly ask someone to take off their shirt for you. that's why i was wondering if me and him and lauren got together over the summer they would agree to go to a waterpark and hang out. lol ;P

So I'm pretty sure i left out something because i ALWAYS do. lol i just can't remember it all because most of the time when I'm typing, my own voice is ringing in my head because I'm going on a mental rant. its actually kinda funny.
i have also just now decided that i will use this blog sometimes to tell all of my sunshine/conference related stories. you know how you come back from a fun weekend or something and you want to tell you friends about the funny stuff because they'd appreciate the humor and stuff in it? well i can't tell all of those stories around my friends without risking being mauled by their smarta** remarks. in fact, i can't tell my family either, because i was trying to at first and they were being just as bad! lol so those posts will probably be a little obsesso seeming, but they're NOT! they're just like a whole week in a row worth of stories that i've been wanting to tell.

o.o
I'm going shopping for a graduation dress tomorrow. (if you know me, right now you are probably about to fall over from shock. LOL)

and i have decided that i love hugs. which also is kinda weird. ugh. i think my friends have blowtorches and they're melting the cage for the unnecessarily girly side of my brain. i hope they didn't find it.

bleh. so many things, so many stories..just wait till i post some....
-helcar :o

2 comments:

  1. sorry if that whole pitbull thing came off mean, it wasn't meant to be..and you do look good in actual stylish things.....and (drumroll plz) it's Frank...it amazes me how good you are at worming stuff out of me...bleh...i think i'm really starting to warm up to you guys (and right b4 i'm transferring to :( )........and wow, your posts are starting to get long....that's a good thing though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it didn't come off mean. it was funny. haha!!!!!! ...i know they're getting longer!! thats because i'm somehow finding time to put my thoughts together instead of blogging on the run.

    ReplyDelete