Saturday, May 16, 2009

Midnight Blogging

so it seems like i always end up blogging at like one in the morning when my thoughts are all over the place and a week worth a tiredness is catching up to me. lots of stuff has happened sorta i guess.

but OMG!!!!! my (awesome) project citizen team WON! so our project board gets sent to Washington DC (but we don't, which is LLLLAAAMMMEEE). the day at the capital was fun, other than the fact that clara and veronica were acting like moms and i wanted to beat them with my shoe. and alley made it, so everyone was there! it was way cool and when it was announced that WE, the misfits won, we all freaked out! it was way coolio.

I'm not sure why, but lately, I've been waaayyy more hyper than i normally am. its like my brain is on crack (WHICH ITS NOT!). also, it seems like I'm a teensy weensy bit more outgoing than usual. maybe my friends drugged me....lol and i have a hundred million Disney songs stuck in my head, along with a million other things.

my friends are awesome. alley is awesome at piano and stuff. Melissa writes amazing songs which she doesn't give herself enough credit for. Clara is a really good skater (i went to her show. lol). Bethany even though she's a spaz is a pretty good friend i think. Anna is constantly smiling. Veronica is pretty understanding (until you make her mad, then there's no reasoning with her....). me? not so sure about me. I'm a spazzo nerd. lol

on project citizen day my friends (pretty much) all found out i have asthma. LOL they SPAZZED out. I'm pretty sure i told them but i guess not. and alley was like "i know all this stuff about you and i didn't know you have asthma?!" and everyone else was like "OMG! YOU have ASTHMA?! WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME?!" and then they were all asking me about having asthma....lol

i have mixed feelings on the veronica issue. she is a good friend when i hang out with her alone, but whenever she gets mad, its always that SHE is right and YOU were the one that did something wrong, PLUS, she always says we (my friends) all complain too much, when she complains about that and basically everything else. plus, when she is mad, and i try to make her UNmad, which is really starting to get on my nerves, because its making the friendship a lot more work than it should be, she wont do anything, she ignores EVERYONE, wanders off on her own, she will hesitantly talk to me, but when others come around i basically have to start over. also, whenever she gets mad at like 2 or more people in the group, she shuns like EVERYONE even though we TOTALLY don't deserve it. and this would suck but not nearly as bad if this happened every once in a while, but the thing is that this is like at least once a week. plus, normally when she's mad, it has something to do with your interaction with her (or the lack of for twenty seconds...) and she shuns you and acts like she doesn't want you even looking at her, then she gets madder when you try to ignore her and let her cool off.

ARGH. my throwing in track lately makes me want to drop a shot on my hand so i have an excuse to do the way i am. so here's the deal:i throw discus in track, and my best distance this year was like 51' 8" or something like that. but lately Ive been super off. my distance for the last meet was only 35' 6". that's a HUGE difference in my mind. i don't' know if its my form or what, but here's whats i think is messing me up
1.for some reason, it feels like I'm tugging on my shoulder socket after a few throws.
2. somewhere along the way, i got into the habit of pausing before i start my spin (between the arm swings and the spin), which makes me lose momentum
3. when i throw it, i can't get it to fly like a frisbee like i used to be able to once in a while. now it just flies end over end like a football kick.
4. lately no matter how i set my base, i can't get balanced then i almost fall over when I'm twisting.
5. holding the disc the "right way" puts a painful strain on my hand because of how my fingers are spread out.
also, i can't get my times right for my other events either. they're all about second and a half slower than they were and should be....ARGH!!! idk. maybe I'm just being too hard on myself, but in all reality, i don't think i am because it REALLY bugs me that all of my stuff is messed up like this....stupid crap...

alley was chewing the same piece of gum for a week. that's insane and its gotta take some mad skill to chew a little ball of rubber poison for a week. lmao

I'm not sure my kids book is going to be finished, but I'm gonna try, and hope that the kid doesn't hate it like she probably will...oh well *sigh*

i ran like four miles for track because we ran to dairy queen, and i DIDN"T die!!!

alleys mom has been talking to me on facebook a good deal...she was like "so alley says you don't think i like you. whats up with that?"

i hate it when people start to tell/ask me something then say never mind.

mIlk, not mElk.

and i know there's probably other stuff, but whatever....

too many things going on....
-helcar :B

4 comments:

  1. that's a little pet peeve of mine as well when people just don't say things right! and wow, i'm surprised you could put together so many coherent sentences/thoughts in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah i know :P its because half the time i have to do homework in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, so you have paractice with serious thinking in the middle of the night! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. or maybe i'm completely dillusional and it comes off as coherant.

    ReplyDelete