Friday, May 22, 2009

...

rrg. my dress that i was forced to get is like right above my knees and i look like a giraffe/zebra/really weird tree. also, why does Bethany talk about me going out with people so much!?
today in gym when she was guessing who i like (you all should know who it is by now)after a couple people, she was like "are you going out with someone?" WHAT?! if i was going out with someone from school, i would tell them. if it was someone outside of school i would tell them. but I'm trying to decide if i would tell them if the (super unlikely) event of me going out with sunshine happened. also, she asks the weirdest questions sometimes. like she has asked me multiple times if i would go out with the person i like. DUH!

but that's all for now because i need to sleep...
-helcar :/

4 comments:

  1. i bet your being alot harder on yourself than you should be....i bet you look alot better than you are saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pft. yeah right. with my stick giraffe legs and all my scabs? i'm gonna look like an ABUSED giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, the abused part might be right, but think more like a long-legged beauty, not a abused giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pft. yeah right. i'm an abused giraffe with messed up 20ft monkey arms!

    ReplyDelete