Friday, October 30, 2009

THIS IS HALLOWEEN!

Well actually, Ms. Crazy Blogger Girl, it is in fact NOT Halloween, but Hallows Eve (is that what the night before Halloween is called? No? Too bad. It is now.) but thats ok because I wont have the time to be blogging tomorrow. I have to put the finishing touches on my (amazing) costume and clean my house and do my homework and go for a run-then take a shower of course, which might happen after some ab time...most of these things (aka like everything except my costume) needs to be done by like 2:30, which is when my mom is getting home from work. Hooray for me right? And now, ladies and gentlemen, on to the main event!

Ok, so Alley is having a Halloween party right? So all week I had to battle with my mo to even get her to let me go in the first place, and I finally sorta got her to agree that if I cleaned dpart of the house I could go to the party. Then, she said that I couldn't sleep over (its a sleepover party) just becuase she felt like it, and she thought that I had been to enough sleepovers lately. Then, after 2 days of asking "please? please? WHY NOT?" she was like "If you think you're sleeping over at Alley's you need to clean this house because I have a friend coming over and I don't want this house to look messy!" AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT! Ugh. I had to suffer and beg all week when really my mom is just too lazy to clean the house herself, and she knew we'd (my sisters and I) clean if she threatened something we wanted to do. That is just a little bit obnoxious. Oh well.

Like I don't even know what to think, like to be jealous or happy or sad or what, but whatever. Clara and Alley are like all successful with their love lifes right now, like Clara (we will call her guy BP) talks to BP a lot, like texting and in person, and like just the other day at the last (*sniff*) cross country meet-he's in CC too- she was like "How did you do?" and they held a convo-even though we were trying to get someplace-but it was kinda funny because she wasn't like hanging on his every word or anything, but I could definatly see the gushy happiness in her face and stuff. When she (finally) left, she was like freakin out because I was teasing her and she was like "OMG am I that obvious?" But I don't think she really was, I mean maybe, but you know how you can notice stuff mroe with your friends, especially if you know what's going on? But anyways, and Alley is to the point where she was talking to him for a while and like he likes her back and stuff (we can call him...um...K-dog). So anyways, I'm like happy for them/wallowing in my sarcastic pool of self-pity.

So...um..well you see, I'm sorry if this post isn't very organized because my brain isn't very organized...oh well.

I'm in the process of trying to find out when Mark and Lauren are free because I haven't seen them in a while, so I'm workin on it.

I think thats all I got for ya today...
-Helcar >:3) (thats a really weird devil in honor of HALLOWEEN-the best holiday ever!)

2 comments:

  1. K-dog?! Love it! But he's not as great as i thought he would be...Not like in a gross way, i mean intellectually (is that the right word for it?). And be quiet...you Have mark, you just won't make your move! and halloween is a pretty cool holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't really know what to think of him. I think i know what you mean though, and whatever. Let me do my whining and wallowing, this is a diary blog, remember? and yes it is!

    ReplyDelete