Tuesday, October 6, 2009

High School 101

First and foremost, it is OCTOBER!!! WOO! That means Halloween, which is only pretty close to my favorite holiday EVER. When else do you get to scare people and get a ton of free candy? Well, that is unless you're a clown in a parade, then there might be an exception. So anyways, here is what I'm up to



Wake up at 6am.

Go to school.

Be bored in school.

Get a boat load of homework from school.

Go to cross country.

Go home and do homework.

Eat.

Do more homework till about 11pm.

Start all over.



But take into consideration that I DO eat more than once a day. Trust me. Most of the time I have two dinners. THAT's how much I eat.



So doesn't that sound exciting? Plus, I would tell you where you could find how I'm doing in cross country, but that's not a good idea because it would give you a bunch of info that you don't need to know. I'd rather not be stalked and kidnapped (although, if you could kidnap my sisters, that might be appreciated.)



As any good bottom-of-the-totem-pole freshman would do, I'm staying up late to do homework that I complain about to friends and family, and being sick with the perpetual cold that comes in the back to school care package. Oh joy. But that might just be what EVERYONE in high school does. That and complain about the teachers they have.



I would just like to mention that a good thing to do in ANY school situation, is NOT LOSE THE FOLDER THAT HAS AN ENTIRE SUBJECTS WORTH OF PAPERS IN IT. I can't find my social studies folder, which has my chapter notes (non replaceable), my study guide (non replaceable) and ALL of this weeks homework, and one of those homework items was due today. If someone took that folder, I just might kill them.

On the plus side, a much needed four day weekend is coming up. I am going to see if Mark (friend/person I like for those of you that are new to all of this.)and Lauren (both of whom are NYLSC buddies of mine. Like I said. its for the people who may or may not know said facts already). This is NOT going to take place with my school friends (despite the fact that Clara is trying to push that) if it takes place at all. But I better get going, because that is NEXT WEEK, and I don't even really have any details set up.
I just figured I'd get in post even though I SHOULD be doing homework (see what I was talking about? I'm a HORRIBLE procrastinator) so I don't get too behind. I need to keep up with this or I'll drive myself and everyone else crazy!

TTYL friends! Kidding, but I will post again eventually...
-Helcar z.z

1 comment:

  1. lol... Wishing that you got our folder back and preparations for Haloween is in full frenzy..

    Enjoy the 4 day weekend and Keep blogging.. Will wait for more to read.

    Cheerio*

    ReplyDelete