Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yee Haw Y'all Gots the Swine!

Well you know whats just great? First I'll give you my sarcastic great-I got the swine flu! Well, er, maybe. You see, i went to the hospital because i um -cough-passed out twice-cough-which i will gladly tell you about later. But anyways, the people at the hospital diagnosed me with swine flu since they were too lazy to do some test and i had flu-ish symptoms. The REAL great is that its almost Halloween! THIS IS HALLOWEEN THIS IS HALLOWEEN as A Nightmare Before Christmas once said! Haha can't you just imagine some crazy girl -cough-me-cough- dancing around like a fire pit and chanting crazily? I bet my friends can. Halloween is only one of the best holidays EVER and my costume is gonna ROCK! It is a combination of some of my few skills and my sick mind (as are most of my actions and projects) You know what though? Since I was home sick for FOUR days (after a four day weekend and preceding a three day weekend) I am now loaded down with homework! HOORAY x.x .Also, for those of you that lost sleep over my petty issues, I did in fact find my social studies folder! Now on to the discussions about my sickness.

I went over to Alleys house where everyone was all coughing and stuff and had fun then I came home coughing to Alexandra, who was also sick! Then the next day I had a fever and felt like crap and then the next day, I woke up and went to the bathroom. When I came out my vision was like all dark and I could only see one little patch and my mom was there and she was gonna take my temperature. She kept asking if I was ok because it looked like I wasn't looking at her-I kinda couldn't really see her- I kept trying to tell her 'Yeah yeah I'm fine" because you know how sometimes if you stand up really fast your vision gets all weird and stuff? I thought it was something like that. Apparantly that wasn't the case becuase I passed out and I woke up and my mom is like "Are you ok? Are you ok?" and freakin out then she made me lay there for like 20 minutes then she was going to go get my glasses (i normally wear contacts, but it was morning and I don't normally put them in if I'm just gonna sit at home like all day and i had just woken up) so she made me stand up and lean against the wall and then my vision started getting all dark again and my legs got all weak and then i woke up exaclty where i did before. On the floor in the doorway to my bedroom. It wasn't really fun. Then I got to crawl upstairs (my room is in the basement) and to the car since I wasn't in the mood for passing out AGAIN, all the while my mom called likea hundred people and told them that I passed out and she was gonna take me and Alexandra (who was also home sick that lovely Monday) to the emergency room.

The emergency room was FULL of disgusting sick kids that were coughing and hacking all over he place and we all got to wear fun masks, which i didn't object due to the sick to healthy ratio in that emergency room, and then we sat there for like three hours and then we went home after a long sickly day. I got to stay home Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (even though I could've gone to school on Thursday and my mom kept me home). The best part is that my mom has told half the world that I passed out!

Other than that, it hasn't been very eventful, so maybe I'll just leave off there. In fact, I think I will.

SoooweEEEE!!! Here piggy piggy...
-Helcar ^-o-^ (how do you like the pig?)

4 comments:

  1. umm is the pig stuff have to do with the swine part of swine flu? Since swime flu in fact did not come from pigs! lol, and did you know they like hold an anual pig holding contest, it's really funny...you should look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and I got sick with the same thing you did on the same days! Isn't that great!!! But i didn't go to the hospital or get tested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah i know (about the swine flu and the sickness) i just thought it would be fun because it gave me a title and a closing. Take what you can get girl! I think I will look it up-when i get a break from all this homework and crap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou for following me!
    I was really interested in this blog :)
    and i hope all goes well with the swine flu
    and yes zooey deschanel is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete