Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Le Premier Juin.

It is the first of JUNE! Gawsh this year has flown (and dragged at some points...) And I am THIS CLOSE (yeah yeah I know you can't see my fingers...you get the point) to not being a freshman. I won't say THIS CLOSE to not having to do anything for three months because that my friends would be called a LIE. All summer long I have sports and god knows what else going on. My typical morning will most likely be,
1. Wake up early
2. Bike to my school (about 4.5miles away)
3. Run (as in CROSS COUNTRY)
4. Go to basketball and die there

On the plus side Miss Leah (she's a super amazing awesome senior who you don't really know...) is the co-coach person for my basketball league! Lemme hear a woop woop!

Since I am having major issues with this whole "do homework" thing, I need to go.

Kill me now...
-Helcar o.-zzZZ (that's my one eye open 'is it over yet' sleeping face)

No comments:

Post a Comment