Saturday, May 29, 2010

So Close, But OH SO FAR

WOW. It is almost the end of the year and I don't know what I am going to do with myself. This means that my sports will be ending (I mean sort of...) and I will be around my sisters ALL DAY. My summer is going to consist of basketball, basketball, more basketball, and cross country, and more cross country... Along with whatever else rears it's head. Plus I will have summer homework...woopee...sophmoredome is coming up fast. That means 2 YEARS until I am a senior. :O

Adding to all of this 'awesomeness' is the fact that my mother is a @#)(*% and I cannot handle my family, yet I am being stuck with them more. I thought being older was supposed to mean more freedom. Not less.

Right now I'm watching Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. So I'm going to leave you with that.

I know you'll miss me...
-Helcar :P

2 comments: