Monday, December 7, 2009

The start of something new...

We started a new trimester in school today. Over all, I'm not sure what to think. There are some good people in my classes, and some NOT so good people in them. First hour is video production, and I don't really know anyone in that class. Second hour is gym, and there are a lot of REALLY annoying people in that class such as one Parker. Ugh. Alie (not the one y'all know) is in that class, but she has other peeps in that class to talk to, so that pretty much puts the ixnay on her. Thir hour is foods, and I thought all hope was lost when Melissa got transferred to that class! Yippee! Fourth hour is english. Some of the people in that class aren't bad, but over all, its not great. Lunch I have with Clara and Alley, my two crispy home skillet biscuts. So all is well. Fifth hour is Francais. That is with Anna and Bethany like last trimester, so that class is good. The last hour is Geometry. The Lord Parker is in that class, as well as Queen Veronica. It should be...interesting.
All in all, the first half of my day is pretty bland but things take a turn for the better (mostly) at 3rd hour. Not too bad I would say! Although it was brought to my attention that I don't have any classes with this girl from basketball who is pretty cool. But she has english with Clara, Alley, and Clara's 'bf' umm...lets call him Purdy like everyone else.

We have another basketball game tomorrow! Wish us luck, and maybe I'll give you some play by play (which you totally LOVE you know.) ;)
-Helcar :+

AFTER EDIT: Oh, and when i was talking about third hour, I made it seem like I WASN'T excited to have Melissa in my class. That is a lie. I just don't know how to talk. I MEANT: "I thought all hope was lost, then Melissa transferred to my class! Yippee!"

Just clearin the air :)

4 comments:

  1. Guess who got transferred to my english... But my tri is actually ok this time (although english would be the BOMB if not for V and the "K-Dawg")

    Good luck with the game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA i heard about that! that's a bummer cuz he was in MY class sitting next to me and asking if our team was gonna lose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey? is this half dead blogger rising from the dead?since i see you FINALLY took down ur bloggy xmas decor....so anywho. what the heck is the new pic of? a rainbow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WAIT! Is it a pic of one cloud barfing up a rainbow onto another cloud?!

    ReplyDelete