Sunday, June 14, 2009

umm..hehe...well...no? maybe? ok yes! T-T

veronica figured it out. i was being a stupid moron and she asked about his birthday and i very reluctantly told her and then after like an hour she was like "AHH! :D i know who it is!" because i guess i wasn't thinking about the face that when people are 14 and they have a summer birthday (for example, july 5th) they normally are in a grade ahead of us. ugh. *throws self onto a spear* this is exactly why i wasn't telling the CIA interrogators of 9th grade (:D I'm not an 8th grader anymore!) any clues. BLEH!

but in other news,

i went to hang out at my aunt's campground today, and when i was down fishing at the docks, i was talking to this guy and he was from oakdale! he was telling me about his sons, and one of them is like my age, but he goes to north (ewww! lol. they're my rivals now.) and he was all like "where are you going to school?" and i said tartan and he was like "oh they're gonna make you dumb over there! haha!" and then he was like "isn't tartan gonna make her dumb Jonah?" (that's his son that was my age-ish)
so that was pretty interesting. they were nice people.

and i think I'm going to do a segment of MENTAL because i haven't done one in a while, and it adds some flavor to the post...sorta. lol

so here it goes......
Setting: Church
People there: priest, old people, my family, one of Cruella's (my youngest sis) friends

Priest: And so they would sacrifice the bull and....blood.....savior......pure....God.

umm ok? you know what ? whatever *closes the blind that let me see whats going on in the "outside world"*

hmm i wonder when Clara is going to get her cell phone in! (imagines me laughing at txts from Clara)

when should i hang out with my friends again? (imagines us all hanging out at pinz and playing laser tag and stuff)

when can i hang out with mark and lauren? ( i don't even remember what i imagined with that..lol)

should i have a party with ALL of my friends? is it a good idea? (has like 7,000 different split second flashes of what can go wrong, and only about 24 of what could go right. :P )
*war starts between the "yeah! totally!" side and the "omg are you freaking NUTS?!" side*

wow i get wayyy paranoid about this kinda stuff! (that sucks.)

ugh. now that veronica knows the "light" (nice) side of me feels an obligation to tell bethany.
*another war starts between "its the right thing to do!" and "that's just too bad!"*

man I'm tired!

ugh!

this is so boring! yeah yeah! sacrifice and blood and bulls and food and dudes carrying water jugs!

Melissa needs an e-mail 'cause i hate calling people! i mean, its ok once you're talking to them i guess, but i really don't like actually calling!

so many people need facebooks!

omg. Victoria knows too! ugh! this is so stupid!

oh. i made mii's of every one's crushes (but i used their nicknames.) and I'm 99% sure I'm going to delete them because
1. that's weird
2. my friends will kill me I'm pretty sure
3.i don't want to hear whatever my family would have to say about them.

but i also made a Samara mii (like from the ring?) and a Bella and a Jacob (some of my friends already had made an Edward, so its only fair. lol

i love sabotaging miis! its soo much fun because i have mad skill in that territory! haha they hardly look human when i get done with them! LOL!

and that concludes this segment of MENTAL. lol and i just thought i should tell you that all of these thoughts (plus each one had some "re-enactment" type things going on when i thought about them, so they were going pretty fast.) happened within like a 5 min span.

oh yeah! and at my aunt's campground, i roasted and ate practically a whole bag of marshmallows BY MY SELF!!!

lol i kinda have problems...
-helcar :D (I'm still happy about it being summer! that's gonna change once i get sick of my sisters though)

3 comments:

  1. lol, that's some fast thinking! IL think your mental segments are FUNNY!!! i think now you can tell bethany and i have no comment on everything else since the saying does go " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" and i surely don't have anything nice to say about veronica.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a party would be super fun!!!! as long as i don't have to talk to ppl i don't like!!! and i SUPER want to meet mark!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah and half the time i have to think of everything else for like 20 min! lol and thats what i was thinking about bethany, and yeah the party would be fun i think as long as none of the 7,000 bad things happened. and apparantly EVERYONE super wants to meet mark. i'm not sure why though. lol

    ReplyDelete