Sunday, January 10, 2010

You've Had a Bad Day

Wow. Great day right? My mom kept me home from my friends (who apparantly had a GREAT time) for multiple "reasons" that she consider's valid, but in the end just seem like nothing to me. On the other hand, I am slowly gathering movies from around my house that I like and I know my sisters would mess up. I'm hoarding them in my room! :P I'm going to a movie right now (which actually kinda makes me mad) so I'll give more details later.
-Helcar >:(

PS: I had to type this up, because I sent it from my cell phone, but it showed up as gibberish (I will leave one of the crap posts up so you can see what you WOULD'VE seen.

2 comments:

  1. don't worry.. things will be fine soon and you'd have as great a time as your friends, if not more.. look ahead for the sunshine..

    ReplyDelete